David and Michael's World

Established 2009

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Here is David, posing by the tree in his Christmas T-shirt! He doesn't like to pose for pictures anymore, so I have a hard time getting the perfect smile! He really understood Santa this year! This was definitely our best Christmas ever! David actually told me that the day after Christmas, he said "Mommy, this was our best Christmas ever!" I look back and can't imagine how we enjoyed Christmas before we had kids! Thank you God for my beautiful blessings!

Here is our sweet little Michael posing by the tree in his Christmas outfit! He is all smiles as usual! He did so well and did not bother the tree at all! I would have bet money he would have pulled it down atleast once....but he was a perfect angel! He was amazing on Christmas morning. We like to call him the little Godzilla, because his favorite playroom activity is destroying train town. Santa brought David lots of train tracks and car tracks so naturally my thought was....."what was I thinking?" But, praise the lord, Michael never bothered David's train town at all! It was a perfect morning and nobody fought over toys.....except the adults:) We had more fun playing with the race car set than the boys did!
This is one of my favorite pics from our Christmas gathering at Mom and Dad's. Michael looks like a typical boy, doesnt' he! I just loved their matching pajamas!



Here we are at our annual trip to the Zoo for Zoo Lights Safari! It was soooo cold but we had a blast. I was really able to enjoy it this year. Last year I was so pregnant with Michael I couldn't walk much so I had a lot more fun this year!


Our Family picture on the "Night Train" as David likes to call it. It was so pretty, I have never seen so many lights. I think it is funny that we now have to have two benches on the train. Life is so good!




No comments:

Post a Comment